Call for Presentations
Successful R&I in Europe: 7th European Networking Event
The Call for Presentations is closed!
The aim of the Call for Presentations is to facilitate communication between the participants.
Speakers profit twice:
- They have the opportunity to present their research topics and results to the auditorium of the specific workshop.
- During the breaks there are special booths for further discussions between presenter and audience.
Each presentation lasts a maximum of 6 minutes.
It should include:
- Your know-how in/results from European RTD projects
- Topics you would like to explore in future joint Horizon 2020 projects
- Your scientific and technological excellence
Proposals for presentations were accepted until 25 October 2015!
Review of proposals and notification of speakers by 28 October 2015.
We then ask you to submit a draft of your presentation by 30 October 2015 so that we can prepare the workshops. You are welcome to bring a final version to the event on a (virus-free!!) USB stick. Kindly ensure that last-minute uploads are restricted to the breaks and are ready well before the start of the session. Thank you!